My New Year’s resolution this year is to have a healthy morning routine.
With Post® Mom’s Best, I can make these delicious no bake peanut butter chocolate cereal bars! It’s so simple and easy!
#SpoonfulsofGoodness No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cereal Bars with Post® Mom’s Best
I don’t know why I seem to always skip breakfast, one of the most important meals of the day, especially since I feed both my toddlers breakfast every single morning. I believe it’s the rush of making breakfast, making sure it ends up in my kids’ stomachs and not the floor or to the dog. Then the usual messy cleanup following getting them cleaned up, dressed, and piling them in the car. With this easy no bake recipe, I can eat on-the-go! Thanks Post® Mom’s Best!
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cereal Bars
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 3 Cups Mom’s Best Cereal Crispy Cocoa Rice
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
What You’ll Need:
- Medium Sauce Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- 9×9 Baking Dish
- Combine and mix cereal, dried cranberries, coconut flakes, and almonds in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey.
- Warm sauce pan until ingredients are melted, mixed well, and pourable.
- Pour contents of the sauce pan in the large mixing bowl and mix ingredients together.
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cereal into the baking dish and firmly press down to flatten the cereal.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut the cereal into bars, cover and store up to one week!
My family and I absolutely enjoyed these cereal bars! I’ll never miss breakfast again!
This is the perfect breakfast hack for any always on-the-go mommy! #spoonfulsofgoodness
Have you tried this? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!