Be Fierce With Me with Influenster’s Fierce Voxbox

Introducing the Fierce Voxbox from Influenster!

Be Fierce!  How do YOU do fierce?  I like some pamper and some sparkle!  Thank you Influenster, I’m loving my Fierce Voxbox!

Disclaimer:  I received these products for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion.  All opinions are 100% my own.  For more information see here.

One of my favorite perks about being a blogger is having the opportunity to work with brands to review new and innovative products!  As an influencer, Influenster will match my interests and expertise with products and connect me with brands.

About Influenster

A community of over 2 million social savvy shoppers that:

• Stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips.
  • Review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community.
  • Test products for free based on social media influence.

Are you a blogger?  Join Influenster and join me in reviewing some of the latest products that cater to us!  Find out more information here!

Last month I received the Fierce Voxbox and was truly amazed with the quality of beauty products I received from Influenster!

Inside my Fierce Voxbox included:
  • Sample of Madam C.J. Walker Brassica Seed Oil
  • Full Size: Carefree Acti-Fresh Panty Liners
  • Sample of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo
  • Sample of SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Blow Out Creme
  • Full Size: Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly
  • Full Size: Kandee Johnson for Sinful Colors: Anime – Rock Candy

Be Fierce With Me with Influenster

Be Fierce With Me with Influenster

A Little About Everything

I’ve been using Vaseline as part of my daily beauty routine for years!  When my lips are especially chapped or my knees and elbows drier than usual in New Mexico, I love using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly!

I’ve used Sinful Colors for many years now, I love the vibrant, wide range of color choices at an affordable price!  This Kandee Johnson inspired line of Sinful Colors is amazing!  I was afraid it may be too much sparkle for my lifestyle but it was a subtle hint of fierce in my casual attire!  Perfect. 🙂

I sent my husband to the nearest corner store a few months ago for panty liners and he brought home these Carefree Acti-Fresh liners and I love the protection I got from them then and so excited to review them for this!  Who knew my husband could be so great at picking my feminine products?

SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo & Blow Out Creme is delicious food for my ever-needy hair.  I purchased this product later and can’t help but love the scent and results!  Frizz-Free finish is how I’m being fierce!

The favorite from this Voxbox is the Madam C.J. Walker Brassica Seed Oil!  Ever used hair oil that was too heavy?  Yuck right?  With this light weight seed oil for your hair, don’t worry about ruining your fierce moments and have an effortless heat-styled hair looking amazing and smelling amazing!

Have you tried any of these amazing products?
I would love to hear from you about your experiences!
Please leave me a comment!

Stay updated with Mommy Engineering by signing up for our Newsletter!
Find out more information & sign up here!

Let’s Connect On Social Media!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Let’s work together!
Mommy Engineering is a PR-Friendly Blog!
We accept guest & sponsored posts!
For more information click me!

58 thoughts on “Be Fierce With Me with Influenster’s Fierce Voxbox

• March 15, 2017 at 7:36 AM

Wow, look at all the good stuff that was in there. I love so many of these products. That nail polish is awesome.

• March 15, 2017 at 7:44 AM

What a great box you got from Influenster. I’m also a part of this and have received a bunch of amazing things to test out! Loving your sparkle nails. Never heard of that brand, so its fun when you discover something that you normally wouldn’t have.
    Karen recently posted…Best Way to Pack a Suitcase like a ProMy Profile

• March 15, 2017 at 8:11 AM

I need this – cause otherwise I definitely will NOT stay on top of the make up/beauty world – ha! It just doesn’t come naturally to me, at all!

• March 15, 2017 at 8:20 AM

It is the first time i am hearing about influentzer..i wonder if it caters to where i live..i ll defo be checking tht out. Thank you!
    PS – those nails are amazzzing

• March 15, 2017 at 8:26 AM

Whoa! That’s a lot of stuff! I haven’t heard of most of those products. I guess I’m super out of the loop!

• March 15, 2017 at 9:18 AM

I have used face oils and LOVE them, but never hair… definatly worth the look into. Vasoline, totally amazing, two kids, we used a lot of this when they were babies when they got chapped 🙂

• March 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM

Those boxes are the best! I haven’t gotten one in a while now, but I loved getting all the fun goodies inside and discovering new products!

• March 15, 2017 at 11:11 AM

such cool stuff! i love that glittery nail polish… I can’t wear nail polish but I like doing crafts with it 😀

• March 15, 2017 at 11:40 AM

I love influenster. I just got a box, but I can’t remember the name off the top of my head…. but I got a dove hair mousse that is AMAZING!

• March 15, 2017 at 2:07 PM

This looks like an awesome box! I’d have been curious to try that oil in my hair too – I have very thick but very fine hair (think baby hair but LOTS of it) and most oil products tend to be too much even though my hair is ALWAYS thirsty. I’ll have to look for this one.

• March 15, 2017 at 2:39 PM

Wow, this sounds like a neat opportunity. I would love to review products such as these. I am glad you shared this. I am going to check it out!

• March 15, 2017 at 2:51 PM

This is really nice to see. I signed up for Influenster a while ago and just kind of left it and forgot about it (though I still receive and promptly ignore the emails). This reassures me that they’re a legit platform and I’ll certainly give them more of my efforts!

• March 15, 2017 at 4:49 PM

I confess the only product on here that I have tried is the daily vaseline for my lips lol, nothing more glamorous than that. But great-looking products, especially the nail varnish!
    Working Mum recently posted…The Accidental Home BirthMy Profile

• March 15, 2017 at 8:03 PM

I’ve never tried any of these products and they all sound amazing! Thanks for sharing your experience with each one of them.
    Elizabeth O. recently posted…Life is full of surprisesMy Profile

• March 15, 2017 at 8:04 PM

It sounds like you got a pretty good loot! I love the range of products that you get to try with VoxBox, it’s definitely perfect for help you decide which products work great for your hair or skin.

• March 15, 2017 at 10:23 PM

What a fun box – I think it would be so fun to get one of these.

• March 18, 2017 at 3:41 PM

It was definitely fun to try out all these products! Thanks for visiting <3

• March 15, 2017 at 11:47 PM

That’s cool that you can be involved with reviewing products like these. Not really a makeup guy but this seems great!

• March 15, 2017 at 11:51 PM

I’ve never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing… will definitely have to check it out for myself. I love anything Shea Moisture!

• March 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM

I love it too! SheaMoisture is such an awesome product! <3 Thanks for visiting!

• March 16, 2017 at 5:43 AM

THis looks like a great box. I love the sparkling nail polish for sure.

• March 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM

It was a great box to try out! Thanks for visiting! <3

• March 16, 2017 at 7:47 AM

I love trying out these VoxBoxes! This one looks like it was awesome, I love the name! My favorite is that nail polish!

• March 18, 2017 at 3:39 PM

Yeah I’m so lucky to get this one! I was really excited! The nail polish is a favorite among my readers! <3 Thanks for visiting! <3

• March 16, 2017 at 7:52 AM

I love these boxes! These are such a great way for people to be able to try out different products without wasting money on things that potentially don’t work for them. I love a good Argan oil moisturizer for my hands!

Ellie

• March 18, 2017 at 3:38 PM

I agree, they are such great ways to try products and then buying the products that work for you! Thanks for stopping by <3

• March 18, 2017 at 3:38 PM

I know! I get so excited when I get approved for a voxbox! I just can’t wait to see what’s inside! <3 Thanks for stopping by <3

• March 18, 2017 at 3:37 PM

I know! It’s one of my favorite voxboxs I’ve received yet! The nail polish is a winner for sure! <3 Thanks for visiting!

• March 16, 2017 at 2:35 PM

OMG i want that box too! amazing! I loved everything it has. As you, i like to use vaselina too, it does help me out a lot! it works with magic. That box is the best thing when your best friend comes around! fun for hours!
    Violeta León recently posted…Aplicaciones de la Teoría de GrafosMy Profile

• March 18, 2017 at 3:36 PM

Exactly, it’s so much fun to just get down and pamper up! It’s awesome! Vaseline never fails me either! <3 Thanks for visiting!

• March 16, 2017 at 9:04 PM

There are sooo many subscription boxes out there. Nice to see something familiar—sinful colors! I’m actually loving them right now and been my constant nail polish choice since the yr began 🙂

• March 18, 2017 at 3:36 PM

What I love about Influenster is that they send me brands that I’ve actually heard of or seen in stores before! I really like that! Although it’s not a subscription box, it does have a lot of similarities with subscription box programs! Thanks for visiting!

• March 17, 2017 at 2:32 AM

We have similar boxes over here in Aus, but not this one I don’t think. Some of my friends swear by them, I haven’t tried them before.

• March 18, 2017 at 3:35 PM

Influenster is amazing! Although it isn’t a subscription box, Influenster does have a lot of similarities with a subscription box program! I have tried many boxes before and love them! You should try it, you never know what you’ll get and that’s always fun! <3 Thanks for visiting!

• March 17, 2017 at 8:36 AM

I have never had one of these boxes but they look amazing. I am loving all the different products that they feature.

• March 18, 2017 at 3:33 PM

You should definitely sign up for influenster and check it out! You never know what beautiful hidden gems you’ll find! Thanks for visiting! <3

• March 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM

Influenster can have some great boxes (I’ve been on the receiving end of the not-so-great boxes, boo!), this one has the best products! I’d love to try the shampoo

• March 18, 2017 at 3:32 PM

Really? I have yet to receive a bad influenster box! I love them all! I mostly qualify for the beauty boxes and love trying those out! Definitely try the shampoo! It’s totally affordable and worth it! Thanks for stopping by! <3

• March 17, 2017 at 6:55 PM

You had me at the argan oil product samples. That stuff is magic…pure magic for hair like mine!

• March 18, 2017 at 3:31 PM

I’m in love with using argan oil in my hair! It totally works wonders on mine too! Totally helps with my frizziness! <3 Thanks for stopping by!

• March 17, 2017 at 7:18 PM

I haven’t tried any of the brands mentioned specifically… but I love my Organix Morrocan oil and the coconut milk oil as well!
    Thi recently posted…floral dress & cowboy bootsMy Profile

• March 18, 2017 at 3:30 PM

I’ve actually used the Organix Morrocan Oil and it’s great, it does the job but I know that I have to use A LOT more product to get it done! You should definitely try SheaMoisture! I just know you will be so pleasantly surprised! <3 Thanks for visiting!

• March 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM

I heard of the new launch of the Kandee Johnson nail polish. I wanted to try it. Thanks for doing this review!

• March 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM

It’s really a great line of nail polish with Sinful Colors! I’ve used it many times now and I absolutely love it! Such subtle glamour! <3

• March 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM

I agree! I always get excited when I get approved for a VoxBox! I can’t wait to find the awesome goodies they’ll be sending me! Thanks for stopping by <3

• March 18, 2017 at 9:55 AM

Wow, this is a great Voxbox! I love the shampoo you got. I have used it before and it is like a miracle for dry, damaged hair. That nail polish is super cute! I want to check that out at the store next time!

• March 18, 2017 at 3:28 PM

I totally agree with you! The shampoo is a miracle for my dry hair especially in this dry weather we have all the time in New Mexico! The nail polish is definitely worth checking out! Let me know what you think 🙂 Thanks for visiting!

• March 19, 2017 at 6:38 PM

You hit the jackpot of Influenster boxes! There are some amazing products in here. I would love to try out those brushes and the oils.

• March 21, 2017 at 7:44 AM

Lucky you! This is the first time I’ve heard of influenster. I like the vaseline petroleum jelly and Carefree liners. I hope they collab also with bloggers across the world.

• March 21, 2017 at 2:07 PM

That would be awesome to see bloggers outside of the U.S., they have such amazing products outside of the U.S. that I would LOVE to try! Thanks so much for visiting!