Evian® Facial Spray is more than just a part of mom’s beauty routine but also doubles as the perfect go-to child care travel item!
*Disclaimer: I received this a sample of this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. Please visit our disclosure page for more information.
I’m always looking for products to help moisturize my family’s skin. Living in a very dry climate area, dry skin is always a battle I seem to lose often. I can only imagine how this dry climate also affects my kids’ delicate skin! Although my skin may be able to handle the rigorous effects of ingredients in my current moisturizers but my kids’ young fragile skin may not. Therefore it’s important for me to find natural, safe products that will not only work for myself but for my kids too.
A Mom’s Touch of Natural with Evian® Facial Spray
About Evian® Facial Spray
This facial spray contains evian natural mineral water that comes from the French Alps. This mineral water is found deep in the Earth, protected by dense layers of glacial rock and sand. The water droplets follow a 15-year natural process of acquiring a unique mineral balance without any chemical treatments [source]. When used on a daily basis, evian Facial Spray nourishes and hydrates skin. evian Facial Spray is also:
- Neutral 7.2 pH-balanced
- Suitable for use on all skin sensitivities and types
Proven results with regular use that: [source – consumer research results tested on 60 women using twice daily for 30 days.]
- 95% noted pure and healthier skin
- 94% claimed better hydration
- 89% felt relieved tightness of skin
- 87% reported softer feel
Okay, okay… this all sounds fantastic but my main questions about this facial spray is:
- What is the importance of minerals in water to our health?
- How does mineral water help hydrate my skin versus tap or spring water?
- Why would I use a facial spray? instead of just going to my local grocery store and buying Evian® bottled water and dumping it on my face?
[Source] So I did some research about tap water, mineral water and spring water found in North America versus those found in Europe. Although this study did not conduct how various water types affect hydration in our skin but rather how hydrated a person is and how much a particular type/brand of water a person needs to drink to reach the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDAs) of Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium ions needed by the body according to the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs), I’m sure I can conclude that there’s a direct correlation between how hydrated a person is to how hydrated their skin is as well.
Some things to note & particularly interesting results from the previous study:
- In America, the FDA requires “mineral waters” to contain between 500 and 1,500 mg/L of total dissolved solids to dissolved minerals to be labeled “Mineral Water” whereas Europe does not. Therefore for this study, mineral water in Europe was classified under three categories: low, moderate, or high mineralization.
- Drinking mineral water is more beneficial than drinking tap or spring water.
- Mineral content is greater in European water than North American Water
- Evian® water found in Evian® Facial Spray is categorized under this research as low mineralization. This is a good thing – Think “too much of a good thing” from William Shakespeare. We do need these minerals but our bodies work within perfect ranges of them.
Which brought me to my final question: Why can’t I just dump evian water on my face? Well I could, it just won’t be as effective. Evian® Facial Spray is propelled by nitrogen to create a fine mist. This mist allows effective penetration of our skin. I like to think of it like using an airbrush makeup system. If you have ever used it, it makes your foundation look absolutely flawless.
I love it I’m in, so how do I use this and how does it work?
Evian® Facial Spray uses pure nitrogen to propel the natural mineral water into a fine mist (nitrogen is safe – the air we breathe contains about 80% nitrogen). Each spray releases micro-droplets that can instantly penetrate and hydrate skin.
Apply a generous amount over your entire face after you cleanse morning and night. Allow a few moments for the micro-droplets to be absorbed and then gently pat excess droplets dry. Once dry, apply your current moisturizer to seal the benefits of Evian® facial spray.
9 Amazing Uses for evian Facial Spray
- Rejuvenates Makeup Color: Besides your daily skin care routine, Evian® Facial Spray can also be used to help blend your makeup into a smooth, natural look and revive color after a long day.
- Keep your babies (and you!) cool this summer! Simply spray Evian® Facial Spray on your baby’s face, neck, arms… wherever and whenever your baby need that instant cool mist!
- Hanging out at the pool or beach? Taking you and your baby for a shower or bath after may not be available right away so care for sensitive skin by using evian Facial Spray! Help dilute and clear off chlorine and salt water from your baby’s sensitive skin and yours!
- Always be prepared for sticky, dirty faces and hands by using evian Facial Spray to gently cleanse your baby’s sensitive skin and keep them looking perfect throughout the day (not that toddler faces covered in chocolate ice cream isn’t adorable or anything)!
- Forgot the diaper bag? Three different sizes of Evian® Facial Spray make it easy to take along with you in your purse and/or car! Use when baby wipes are not available to help you clean up stinky bottoms!
- Diaper rash? No problem! Use Evian® Facial Spray to gently cleanse your baby’s bottom with little irritation!
- Add some extra moisture with Evian® Facial Spray to your baby’s skin just like you would during you daily skin care routine!
- No need to give baby a bath everyday, in fact, constant bathing can actually dry out your baby’s sensitive skin. Gently cleanse baby’s skin for in between baths with Evian® Facial Spray!
- Be your kids’ hero by gently cleansing scrapes and cuts of debris with Evian® Facial Spray.
Bonus! It’s Giveaway Time!
3 lucky winners will receive a Skip Hop Duo Signature diaper bag, in Heather Grey filled with a 10oz, 5oz, and a trio of travel sized evian facial sprays!
Thoughts to Consider
Have you ever tried Evian® Facial Spray? If so, how did you like it? Not like it? Did any of the research I find surprise you? What is your favorite use for Evian® Facial Spray? What other ways have you used Evian® Facial Spray and how did it work for you?
[amazon_link asins=’B001RO8MNK,B001PMIN10,B00JWR7YY2,B00M24WVQ8,B002I04C36′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’mommyeng04-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4122bc4c-40f5-11e7-8cf2-25c4aff45897′]
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment!
Thanks so much for visiting Mommy Engineering! I hope you enjoyed this post! Please share this post with your friends! Thanks!
Do you love advice about parenting and homemaking? Do you do a lot of DIY projects? How about some fun giveaways? If so, become a mommy engineer by subscribing to our newsletter! Get the latest posts, giveaways, and exclusive deals from Mommy Engineering! Learn more here and sign up!
Let’s connect on social media! By connecting with me, you’ll help Mommy Engineering connect with more brands/companies to continue to bring you great content and exclusive giveaways and deals!
Want to be featured on Mommy Engineering? Let’s work together! We are a PR-Friendly blog and we also accept guest and sponsored posts! For submission details please visit our disclosures page here!