We are a PR-Friendly Blog!
We accept product review requests, guest blog posts, & sponsored posts.
Product Review Policy:
- Products for review will need to be full size in order for us to review them properly
- Reviews will be posted on our blog within 2-3 weeks of receiving the product, unless other arrangements have been made
- Mommy Engineering abides by Google policies regarding links and FTC guidelines
- Reviews will be posted on Mommy Engineering’s social media including Facebook and Twitter
- This is a family-friendly blog and products that I review must be family-friendly as well.
- If you would like to see my review prior to publishing, please let me know beforehand.
- If in the event that I am unable to provide you a positive review, I will contact you so that any issues or concerns may be fixed prior to publishing my review
- If the above terms are not met, we reserve the right to not publish the review
Guest Blog Policy:
- Mommy Engineering will accept articles about parenting, tutorials, DIY, and family
- Any other topics must be approved by admin
- All articles must be family-friendly
- Please only send the final draft of your article
- We usually do not accept previously published work but we welcome submissions and we can approve on a case-by-case basis
- Mommy Engineering is not responsible for editing your article
- Excessive grammatical and spelling errors will be rejected
- We may edit your article and if we do, you will be notified of the changes
- Links inside articles are approved on a case-by-case basis
- Articles must be between 700-1000 words
- You are welcome to provide images but it is not a requirement
- Please send a photo head shot of you along with a brief bio( 2-3 sentences) and one link of your choice (blog/website/social media/email)
- Your post will be scheduled to publish 2-3 weeks after submission, dates can be negotiated
- Your article will be promoted via newsletters, social media posts, and link-up websites
- Please submit your inquiries to Katriza@mommyengineering.com
- If you would like Mommy Engineering to host your giveaway, prize must be at least $50 or more.
- All Mommy Engineering giveaways will be open to US unless otherwise stated by the sponsor.
- Once a giveaway has ended and a winner has been selected and verified, the winner’s information will be sent to the sponsor.
- The sponsor is then responsible for shipping the prize to the winner.
- Giveaway winners will be selected using Rafflecopter , Giveaway Tools, or Gleam which use random.org for selection.
- Giveaways will also be promoted on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- They may also be added to giveaway “linky” forms on other blogs for further promotion.
When you enter a giveaway at Mommy Engineering your information is kept private and will not be shared anyone. If you win a giveaway , please note that your email address and home address may/will need to be shared with the sponsors in some cases for prize fulfillment.