If you’re anything like me, you struggle with the concept of organization. Don’t get me wrong, I try to stay organized, I just fall short every time. In being as disorganized as I am, I can definitely expect to lose things, forget things, and worse, spend more money on things I already know I have but cannot find.
* Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This is a sponsored post collaboration between Mommy Engineering and Sortly. I received a subscription to this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. Please visit our disclosure page for more information about this disclaimer.
I promise myself I’d get to organizing my home but never get around to doing it. Introducing Sortly App, the most versatile and only organizing tool you’ll ever need!
I have tried several apps to help me get organized but not one has been able to do everything I want it to do until now. Sortly has been featured in Forbes, New York Post and Inc. Magazine for its’ easy-to-use abilities in managing, categorizing and search features to help you organize what’s important to you!
I can’t even begin to explain how much I LOVE the Sortly App! It has made getting organized fun, (yes I said FUN)! This app made my life so much easier because I’m no longer having to stress about where I lost things and then having to spend extra money to purchase new things I KNOW I already have!
Simple Home Inventory & Locator
Customizable Folders & Sub-Folders: Organize your belongings using folders and sub-folders in the Sortly App. You can have 5 levels of folders to help categorize your items either by location or by category.
Home (Folder) > Bedroom (Folder) > Closet (Folder)> Jewelry Box (Folder) > Diamond Ring (Item)
Beauty & Make Up (Folder) > Nail Polishes (Folder) > Pink & Reds (Folder) > Cherry on Top by Sinful Colors (Item)
Choose up to 8 photos to visually document your folders and items with the ability to customize those photos with highlights and arrows.
Easy-to-Use Search Feature
- QR Labels: the Sortly App is also perfect for keeping an inventory of all the things in your home and where to find them! With the ability to print out labels with a scannable QR, you can organize your Sortly App folders by category or by location. Find the things you are looking for with the Search feature or figure out what’s inside a box or area, like a cabinet or drawer, in your home by scanning the QR on the printed label.
- Barcode Scanner: the Sortly App also supports looking up items through barcodes, a time-saving feature, that including UPC, ISBN, and EAN barcodes.
- Lend Tracking: Keep track of the belongings that you lend out to family or friends and schedule reminders to get them back.
One of the best applications of Sortly App in my home is keeping track of our home improvement project supplies. My husband and I are slowly renovating our home by doing 2-3 projects each year to stay on our budget. It is so hard to keep track of what tools and supplies we already have and I find it so infuriating to see multiple boxes of the SAME nails, losing tools and supplies my garage ate somehow and forgetting items at the store we need or thinking we have them and we don’t.
Use the Sortly App to take inventory of your belongings including Collections like:
- Mens: Watches, Sports Memorbilia, Tools, Cologne, and Coin Collections
- Womens: Jewelry, Shoes, Perfume, Make-Up and Beauty Collections
- Home: Fine China, Movie, Gaming, Fine Home Decor Collections and more!
Ladies, need some fashion inspiration? I had used another app to categorize my wardrobe but with Sortly App, you can do it all in one place! Find everything you need so get your day going and looking great!
Sortly App is the perfect way to take inventory of what you own, how much they’re worth and any information for warranties, return dates, SKU numbers, Manufacturer’s Information you want to keep all in one place. Even set reminders for purchase date returns or warranty expiration.
I also use my Sortly App to categorize my make up and beauty supplies so I know what I already have! With all the awesome things I get from subscription boxes, I can’t keep track of them all! This is a great way for me to keep track of those samples and even writing a quick review of them in the description. That way when I’m looking for something new, I’ll know right away if I want to purchase those products or stay away from them! Have a huge nail polish collection like me? No problem!
The Sortly App also contains a Moving Checklist to help you plan your move with suggestions on what needs to be done from 8 weeks before the move to moving day. Sortly App is the perfect companion for your move with the ability to create QR labels for boxes and a barcode scanner for easily looking up your items. Make your move as simple and stress-free as possible with Sortly App!
Additional Features & Capabilities of the Sortly App
- Cloud Backup and Sync – Having someone stay at your home while you’re on vacation? Share your Sortly App data so they can navigate your home easily. Needing to share inventories with coworkers, no problem! Share your Sortly App data using your cloud account and keep all your data synced across multiple devices.
- Autosave to Evernote: No need to worry about losing your data, all of it will be autosaved onto Evernote!
- CSV Import & Export: Spreadsheets are amazing tools for those needing to stay organized with larger inventories! Export data to CSV for spreadsheet use or import them on Sortly App.
- PDF & Dropbox Export: You can export your data to PDF either Album or List Type.
- Web Access: Access your Sortly App on the web using a larger computer screen and keyboard.
Sortly App is available on iOS and web only; an android version is in the works! Sortly is FREE to download with in-app purchases of Sortly Plus.
SORTLY PLUS Features:
- Sync data between devices. Access on the Web. Backup to the cloud.
- Create elegant labels and QR codes to scan & track everything you own.
- Save, share or print. Export to CSV, PDF, Dropbox or Evernote.
- Price: $4.99 monthly or $47.99 yearly
You’ll be prompted to create an account when you open Sortly App. You will also get two weeks of Sortly Plus for Free. (Be sure to cancel your subscription if you do not intend to continue using Sortly Plus or it will charge you $4.99 after your two week trial is over). The Sortly App has a quick tutorial that will teach you how to use the app for all your organizing needs!
Thoughts to Consider
Do you need to try Sortly App and get your life #SimplyOrganized?
What’s your favorite feature of the Sortly App?
Would you use the Sortly App at home or work?
What other uses could you use the Sortly App for?
I would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you think of the #SortlyApp and this review! Leave me a comment below!
Thank you & Don’t forget to share this!
Do you love advice about parenting and homemaking?
Do you do a lot of DIY projects?
How about some fun giveaways?
If so, become a mommy engineer by subscribing to our newsletter!
Get the latest posts, giveaways, and exclusive deals from Mommy Engineering!
Learn more here and sign up!
Let’s connect on social media!
By connecting with me, you’ll help Mommy Engineering connect with more brands/companies to continue to bring you great content and exclusive giveaways and deals!
Want to be featured on Mommy Engineering?
Let’s work together!
We are a PR-Friendly blog and we also accept guest and sponsored posts!
For submission details please visit our disclosures page here!